Meet the Madinah and Babal-Ilm Mentors who will help and support the development of the participants for 2018!
We thoroughly enjoyed providing you with the daily #FeedYourSoul videos and would love to hear your thoughts on it. Please spend just one minute of your time and give us your valuable feedback by clicking here.
Links to daily videos and supporting text will be uploaded to this page daily. Stay tuned!
1. How will I make the Most out of this Shahr Ramadan?
2. Feasting at the Banquet of Allah (swt)
5. Two Most Important Tools When Tackling Problems
6. Allah (swt) is the Only Judge.
7. Success In Life Is Through My Parents
10. In Honour of Sayyida Khadija (SA)
11. Make Peace With People and Allah (swt) Will Be Merciful To You
12. Thinking Positively About People.
15. The Status of Imam Hasan (as)
16. Why Should I Give Charity?
17. How to Be the Perfect Host?
18. Anger - A Blessing or a Curse?
19. Speak Up for what is Right
21. Imam Ali (as) - Living an Impactful Life
22. Keep Striving and Never Give Up
23. The Night of Qadr A New Beginning.
26. Every Action has a Reaction!
27. What does the Qur'an say about Waste?
29. Humility is the Key to Faith
*Not getting our daily messages? After registering using our online form, please save The World Federation number +447471162027 on your phone in order to receive our daily videos. Alternatively, if you've signed up & saved the number and still not receiving daily videos please contact us at [email protected].
The World Federation is pleased to introduce a series of videos to help us acquire closeness to Allah (swt). The first 5 videos will be an Introduction to Shahr Ramadan and for the rest of the Holy month we will focus on Akhlaq. Click here to watch Day 25.
In its series of Ahkam-e Mayyit Workshops, The World Federation India Office in partnership with KSI Jamaat Mumbai conducted the third workshop on 23 February 2014 for gents. The Workshop was well attended by 15 participants.
The workshop aims were to give practical training to the participants on:
• How to handle a Dead Body with Respect
• How to conduct Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan
• How to conduct Namaz-e Mayyit, and Burial
• The rules concerning Post-Burial